Disconnect file storage services and social media profiles from DaytaPol account
DaytaPol allows you to import the files you have under your other storage services. Import from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and One Drive into your DaytaPol account. You will be able to find your documents, photos, and videos in record time. You can also connect your Instagram accounts to your DaytaPol account. Store all your personal photos and videos there. We will explain how to connect these Cloud services with your DaytaPol account in this article.
If you decide to stop the synchronization between DaytaPol and one of the added Cloud services, you have the following two options:
A) Unlink Service
This will make DaytaPol stop syncing with the service you unlinked. However, the previously synced files will stay under the user’s account.
To unlink a service, here is what you need to do.
1. Sign into your DaytaPol’s SmartKloud online account. From the left-side menu, select the Users/Servers option.
2. Select the All Users option. A list the users added to this account will be shown.
3. Click on the name of the user that wants to unlink the added services. This will open the User Info page, which includes information about the backup of this user.
4. Click the Services option. A list of the Cloud services added by this user will be shown. Click the Actions icon () of the service you want to unlink for this user. Select Unlink Service name like shown below.
B) Delete Service
This will make DaytaPol delete all the previously synced files from this service.
To delete a service, here is what you need to do:
(follow step 1 to 3 shown above)
4. Click the Services option. A list of the Cloud services added by this user will be shown. Click the Actions icon () of the service you want to unlink for this user. Select Delete Service name like shown below.
How to generate logs for users who have policies assigned If you have a policy assigned to you, and need to generate the logs for...
How to Generate the Advanced Debug Logs For troubleshooting purposes, the Technical Support may ask for trace logs of the program....
Ransomware Protection: How To Restore Files If Malware Encrypts ThemData on the Cloud does not get affected by any malware that could...
The Audit option DaytaPol keeps records for each action taken on the system or on the machine where DaytaPol software is installed,...
General questions about files sharing Q. Can I share files and folders with anyone whether they have DaytaPol or not? A. The person...