How to generate logs for users who have policies assigned
If you have a policy assigned to you, and need to generate the logs for troubleshooting, then please:
1. Create a text file at the root of your (C:\) drive. If you cannot create it due to security reasons, then create it in another location (Desktop for example), and copy/paste it to drive (C:\).
2. Rename the newly created text file to be EnableCloudLog.txt
Important! Make sure that the extensions of the files are not hidden before you rename the file.
3. Right-click on the DaytaPol icon in the system tray (Taskbar), and select the Exit option.
If you don’t have the DaytaPol icon in the system tray, then from the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) → End the DaytaPol.exe process from there.
4. Start DaytaPol again. (Start menu → All Programs → DaytaPol → DaytaPol)
5. Replicate the problem or wait for it to happen as it usually does.
6. Using the Windows Explorer, go to the folder mentioned below → Copy the Logs folder which you will find there to any another location (Such as the Desktop) → Compress the copied Logs folder to .zip and send it to the Technical Support team.
YourUserName: Your Windows username.
AppData: Hidden Folder.
7. Using the Windows Explorer, go to the folder mentioned below → Copy the Logs folder which you will find there to any another location (Such as the Desktop) → Compress the copied Logs folder to .zip and send it to the Technical Support team.
You can follow the steps in this article if you are not able to get in to the DaytaPol Dashboard, but instead of step 3 and 4 above, you can just reboot your machine.
How to Generate the Advanced Debug Logs For troubleshooting purposes, the Technical Support may ask for trace logs of the program....
Ransomware Protection: How To Restore Files If Malware Encrypts ThemData on the Cloud does not get affected by any malware that could...
The Audit option DaytaPol keeps records for each action taken on the system or on the machine where DaytaPol software is installed,...
General questions about files sharing Q. Can I share files and folders with anyone whether they have DaytaPol or not? A. The person...
Cloud MS SQL Backup with DaytaPol Databases are central to the success of any business. Failure to protect them can have catastrophic...