What are the system requirements to run DaytaPol?
To run the DaytaPol desktop software on your Windows computer, you need:
- At least 512 MB of RAM.
- Intel Pentium® 4 processor or above, AMD Athlon™ 64.
- 200 MB of free hard drive space.
- Windows Windows 7 at least SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 at least SP1 , Windows Server 2012 and above.
- MS SQL Server versions 2008 R2, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
To run the DaytaPol application on macOS machine, you need:
- macOS v 10.9 or later.
- At least 2 GB of memory
- At least 150 MB of available storage.
You can share and download files via DaytaPol website using any modern browser. It works best on:
- Internet Explorer 7+.
- Firefox 3+.
- Google Chrome.
- Microsoft Edge.
DaytaPol mobile application is also accessible via iOS and Android devices:
iPhone, iPad, iPod App:
- iOS 10.0 or later.
- An Apple ID to access the App Store.
- Android OS 2.2 and up
- 2MB of free space on the device.
- An SD card of any size.
Important! Windows XP, Vista and Server 2003 are not supported.
How to generate logs for users who have policies assigned If you have a policy assigned to you, and need to generate the logs for...
How to Generate the Advanced Debug Logs For troubleshooting purposes, the Technical Support may ask for trace logs of the program....
Ransomware Protection: How To Restore Files If Malware Encrypts ThemData on the Cloud does not get affected by any malware that could...
The Audit option DaytaPol keeps records for each action taken on the system or on the machine where DaytaPol software is installed,...
General questions about files sharing Q. Can I share files and folders with anyone whether they have DaytaPol or not? A. The person...